The Liberty Judy Center 3rd Annual Early Childhood Conference
On March 25, 2017, the Liberty Judy Center held the third annual Liberty Judy Center Early Childhood Conference. This year, the conference incorporated learning from the STEM/STEAM arena as we focused on preparing our young learners for success in the 21st century. These necessary skills include critical thinking, creative problem solving, and communication.
Attendees participated in a variety of S.T.E.A.M. topics:
- Let’s Do It, WRITE!
- Math Detective, Where's the Math?
- Numeracy Connection
- Future Coders ROCK!
- Ramp it Up, Down and All Around
- Growing STEM with Music
- Getting Inside the Story
- Little Hands At Work: STEM In the Early Learning Classroom
- Lift Off for Early Literacy
- STEAM Story Explorers
- STEM Lab for Hands-on Learning